Papa Murphy’s changed how millions of people eat pizza more than 30 years ago when they invented the Take ‘N’ Bake pizza category and developed a loyal customer following. Currently, Papa Murphy’s has grown to over 1,500 pizza stores in 38 states, coast to coast. They are currently the 5th largest pizza chain in the United States, approaching $1 billion in systemwide sales. As the chain continues to grow by opening new locations, it also has several pizza stores for sale nationwide. Here are some of the key reasons customers and entrepreneurs choose Papa Murphy’s.
The Business Model
- Simple. No cooking, no pizza delivery, and no late nights eliminates many operational hassles.
- High gross margins.
- Brand fans for customers. Papa Murphy’s is consistently voted “#1 Pizza Chain” in several national surveys for multiple years.
- High perceived value: Fresh product at family-friendly prices.
- Small operation = low rent
- No cooking = low utilities costs
- Highly scalable
Award-Winning Pizza Franchise
Papa Murphy’s pizza is affectionately known as “Love at 425 Degrees” because customers create it, take it, and bake it in their own oven so everyone can enjoy a piping hot, fresh-from-the-oven pizza. Papa Murphy’s dough is prepared daily in every store location and we only use 100 percent all-natural, whole milk mozzarella that we freshly shred in each store. Our vegetables are sliced, diced and chopped fresh by hand for extra freshness and flavor. From our pepperoni to our grilled chicken, it’s all 100% real meat with no added fillers. We provide fresh ingredients at family-friendly prices.